Fall Semester Seasonal Voluntary Strength and Conditioning Workouts
- Spring Sports
- Dates: September 14, 2020 to October 9, 2020
- Sport specific strength and conditioning may take place.
- No sport specific equipment or implements may be used. This is not practice.
- All athletes should email the coaches so that they can be assigned to a group that they will condition with each session.
- Athletes are not permitted to just show up at workouts.
Monday – Thursday from 6am-7:30am
Please contact Coach Trainer for additional information at email@example.com
Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday from 6:15am – 7:45am
Please contact Coach Smith for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Please contact Coach Johnson for additional information at email@example.com
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday from 6:30-8pm
Please contact Coach Pike for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday
Please contact Coach Kerwin for additional information at email@example.com
Monday thru Friday 4pm-5:30pm or 6:30pm-8pm (Please contact the coach).
Athletes are now REQUIRED to SUBMIT ALL participation forms online using:
*On the website click Athletic Team Registration to register for the desired activity.
Physical forms must be filled out and uploaded to the website for a student to be eligible for tryouts, and to complete the registration process on the web portal.
All fields are required for Consent and Insurance. Physical forms can be scanned/photographed and uploaded. *If you do not have access to a scanner use the free app “Cam Scanner” to turn photos into pdf’s on apple and android phones.
Questions: Email Athletic Director, VaShawne Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org